Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi, every one,
I'm spending a busy schedule, but enjoyable. These days conduct a lot of student support workshops for O/L students. At the same time conducted few English camps and had a nice time. I was amazing to see the enthusiasm and the development of the students. The next camp training for teacher and camp for students is scheduled to be held on 08th and 09th of October.
Oh before that I will be in Peradeniya on 01st and 02nd Oct. for the RESC workshop.
This week I heard a sad news. Its one of my student who has been selected to the medical college, says that she will not go to university because of her poor family situation. Now she is doing a job earning money for her fathers medicine and sisters education. Very pathetic.
If there is anyone who is willing to help I can mediate. It will be a grate merit.Think.......
I come back soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment